Thursday 29 October 2009

No news is good news

Well I've been quiet I guess updating the blog, but I guess its a bit of the lull before the storm.

All the new products will be hitting the stores soon, and I'm looking forward to getting my hands on them in person without a heavy sales patter on why they are so good.

Also been busy with 'real life' too, which has kind of got in the way of thinking about strollers.

But what I have heard from the UK show in London is that there was an uplift in sales for those that attended the show, and the first day of exhibiting beat the sales for the entire show in Birmingham for some exhibitors. So maybe this will be staying in London from now on. But I think it would be better to be in a personal venue, say Islington where there could be a social side, which is what the industry loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment