Thursday 25 March 2010

Trade shows

Well with Harrogate this weekend I'm in two minds if to attend?

Yes, Harrogate is the best UK show from my experience, but is it more of a social experience for everyone than an actual business one? I say this as the big Sunday night party is very well attended, everyone is always located nearby, and all new products from the big boys have been seen before last September in Koln.

So from someone in my position or past positions it's not a fair for launches, but maybe for the UK indi retailers it's a more important show, they get to choose and place their orders.

Which I suppose answers my own question, in a way. But then it could be a chance to have some social fun, find a few new contacts, and also blog a few things of products no end user has seen.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment